June 23, 2017

Sephora PH x Too Faced Haul


My heart fluttered when I heard (read) the buzz that a Sephora store will finally open in Manila (if my memory serves me right, Megamall).  I could finally get my hands on brands raved by many youtubers and beauty gurus but at the same time, I'm fearing that my wallet will always be slim and gasping for money (yikes!).

But the buzz is just a buzz and never became an official news.  Imagine the hearts of many Filipino beauty enthusiasts slowly being crushed while waiting for a physical store to materialized.

Luckily Sephora Ph Online store went up and a new hope was born (yipee!).

3 Common Online Shopping Questions
I always get these questions whenever I show my online haul.

  • How do I pay - Credit Card, Paypal, Dragonpay.  Dragonpay consists of over the counter payment via bank or remittance payment center and online/app bank payment.  Weird though, BPI is not available maybe because of the recent incident?  I'm not sure.
  • How many days before the goodies arrived - 5 to 7 days according to the website but I got mine within 5 days- I ordered Monday, got my stuff Friday.
  • Tax? - Nope.  Aramex (courier) delivered my order to my friend's doorstep and voila!  As long as someone can sign and receive the package there will be no problem.
Now that the questions are answered, here are the beautiful items that I got from Sephora Ph featuring Too Faced!


Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder
I always opted for a liquid base because of my dry skin but I just have to be brave - mustered my courage  and put this on my bag.  The selling point for me from the review section is that it can really hide the pores so what more can I ask for?

The Promise
Primes before makeup, then sets foundation after without changing skin tone.  The innovative, mattifying powder provides a stunning, soft-focus effect for all skin tones even under brigth and unforgiving light light.  The infusion of high-grade silica with vitamins A, C and mulberry extract brightens visually minimize pores, fine lines, and imperfections.  It's like having a good lighting wherever you go!
The Rave



Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Sell Out
I' finally giving in to liquid lipstick after being always silent whenever my kikay friends talk about it (#beingleftout mode).  I wanted to get the Better Than Sex Mascara (raise both eyebrows twice with a smile) but the waterproof version is out of stock when I placed my order.  To my friends - look oh, I have liquid lipstick na!!!

The Promise
Our innovative formula glides over lips like a gloss but dries to an ultra-matte opaque finish.  Infused with a no sting filler, Maelted Matte ensures color always looks rich, full, and kissable - never dry, shriveled or cracked.
The Rave



And finally, a no brainer product to get.  I now have a highlighter, a blush and a contour in one cute tin can.  Part of me doesn't want to use it because of how pretty it is but I always remind myself that it's meant to be use so it can highlight my beauty (yassss! ilabas ang confidence.  You too should not let your makeups sit in your vanity, use them girl!)

The Promise
Sweet each Glow Illuminating, blushing and bronzing palette is infudes with the juicy scent and skin-loving essence of peach to give your face a radient ntural peach glow.  #tfsweetpeach
Give your face a radiant, natural peach glow with Sweet Peach Glow Kit. The trio of buildable powders includes a soft blush, bronzer and highlighter that complement all skin tones and capture the radiance of the sunset to bathe your skin in golden light. Each is infused with the essence of peach for a sweet, juicy scent.
The Rave



Thank you so much Sephora PH and Too Faced.  Interested in these products?  Well, click on the link below to go directly to the site, don't worry you will not be charged extra for clicking it.  It's just my thanks to Sephora PH and you will help my blog to have some kind of exposure hehehe

1 comment:

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)