May 30, 2017

Serum For First Timers and It's From Innisfree

I was so clueless when I started with skincare.  I thought that I should have an essence, a serum and an ampoule because I didn't know that the three are in the same category.  I also thought that first essence and essence are the same thing but it turns out that I should use the former before toner and the latter after toner.  There's a lot of trial and error, and a lot of money wasted and if I could go back in time, I should have also watch k-beauty youtube channels in addition to my blog readings.

Anyway, if I could recommend a serum for first timers for all skin type, I would suggest the Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum.

But of course, this is just based on my opinion and personal experience.  Products that works for me might not work for you.

Serums are like supplements, using them can improve certain aspects of your skin in conjunction with other factors like a good skincare routine, healthy eating habits, enough sleep and exercise. Because it has smaller molecules, it can deliver the powerful ingredients deep into your skin.  There are many different types depending on your need but if you are still unsure as to what will "amp" your skincare game, go for something that is moisturizing and nourishing and that's where Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum.

This will just be a quick review.

The Claim:
"Enriched with fresh green tea seeds and squeezed green tea from the pure Jeju island to deliver abundant moisture and nourishment deep into your skin."
There are a lot of serums that promises the same thing but it's only Innisfree's that I didn't experience purging or any other kind of adverse effect while using it even if I have sensitive skin.  It is moisturizing and nourishing and goes well with whatever skincare product that I use.  It is also watery so my skin absorbs it quickly but it still leaves a film of moisture on top of the skin which makes me skip moisturizer sometimes.  I use full pump for my face and neck but if the weather is too hot and humid, I will only use half. It has a clean scent and if you have sensitive nose you can probably smell a hint of alcohol.

Full Ingredients:
Green Tea Extract (75.9%), Propanediol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Alcohol, Betaine,
The green Tea Seed Oil (208mg), Orchid Extract, Tangerine Peel Extract, Camellia Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Orange Extract, Tangerine Extract, Bis-PEG 18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sorbitan Olivate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cocoa Extract, Dextrin, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share that amazing thought!
I do reply and you can also leave your blog's link so that I can visit it. Thanks :)